This macro will allow the current party leader or raid leader to put his mouse on a character and mark the character with the indicated mark number for the party or raid to see. The targetlasttarget will move the target back to the previous target as to not disrupt the current target.
target @mouseover mark <number> targetlasttarget
This can be useful if a team/raid leader aligns the marking macros to 1-8 on the keyboard and to assign each mark number accordingly. Quick and easy 1 key mouse over markings with no active target disruption.
If team members create macros that use @mark <number> modifier as the cast target, then the team leader can effectively change the target of the team members macros quickly with 1 key stroke.
- Stormcaller/Elementalist Shield
- PvE Cloromancer/Warlock Main Spellrotation
- Assassin/Bladedancer/Nightblade DPS Macro
- Paladin/Reaver Melee Macro
- Purifier Macros (and build)
- Paladin/Champion Melee DPS
- 51 Warden / 15 Sentinel Macros
- 31 Druid / 35 Shaman Macros
- Reaver/Champion Ranged DoT Chain
- Riftstalker/Bladedancer/Bard Tanking Macro
- Champion/Paragon PvE Macro
- Pyromancer/Dominator Ranged DPS Macro